The forthcoming miniseries All the Light We Cannot See — based on Anthony Doerr’s award-winning novel of the same name — stars Aria Mia Loberti, Mark Ruffalo and Hugh Laurie. The four-part series follows the stories of a blind French teen girl named Marie-Laure and a German soldier named Werner, whose paths cross in occupied France during World War II.
Before you dive into Marie-Laure and Werner’s harrowing journeys this fall, meet the other actors by taking a glimpse at these new character posters, including Etienne LeBlanc (Hugh Laurie) and Reinhold von Rumpel (Lars Eidinger).
‘All the Light We Cannot See’ Cast and characters
- Aria Mia Loberti as Marie-Laure LeBlanc
- Nell Sutton as young Marie-Laure LeBlanc
- Mark Ruffalo as Daniel LeBlanc, father of Marie-Laure and a locksmith at the Museum of Natural History in Paris
- Hugh Laurie as Etienne LeBlanc, a reclusive World War I veteran suffering from PTSD and the great-uncle of Marie-Laure
- Louis Hofmann as Werner Pfennig
- Lars Eidinger as Reinhold von Rumpel
- Andrea Deck as Sandrina
- Marion Bailey
The limited series is scheduled to be released on Netflix on November 2, 2023.