Netflix has released the second trailer for Chloe Domont’s film Fair Play, starring Phoebe Dynevor and Alden Ehrenreich.
Fair Play centers around Emily (Phoebe Dynevor) and Luke (Alden Ehrenreich), a pair of financial analysts who are engaged in a relationship forbidden by their shared employer. But when one of them gets an unexpected promotion, their relationship gets pushed to the brink, threatening to unravel far more than their recent engagement.
Fair Play opens in select theaters on Sept. 29 and starts streaming globally on Netflix on Oct. 6.
- Cast: Phoebe Dynevor (Bridgerton), Alden Ehrenreich (Solo: A Star Wars Story, Hail Caesar!) and Eddie Marsan (Happy-Go-Lucky)
- Director/Writer: Chloe Domont.
- The film is Domont’s feature film debut after making a name for herself directing shorts and television episodes of Billions, Suits, and Ballers.
- Studio: MRC
- Producers: Leopold Hughes and Ben LeClair from T-Street; Tim White, Trevor White, Allan Mandelbaum from Star Thrower Entertainment
- **Executive Producers:**Rian Johnson and Ram Bergman from T-Street
- Logline: An unexpected promotion at a cutthroat hedge fund pushes a young couple’s relationship to the brink, threatening to unravel far more than their recent engagement.
- Fair Play is the first film to come out of the deal that T-Street’s Rian Johnson and Ram Bergman made with MRC to hatch vehicles with emerging talent.