Starring SAG Award winner Choi Woo-shik and Baeksang Arts Awards nominees Son Suk-ku and Lee Hee-jun, the thriller series A Killer Paradox from Lee Chang-hee (Hell Is Other People, The Vanished) and Kim Da-min (FAQ) follows a wayward young adult as he grapples with the morality of his unintentional murder spree.
A Killer Paradox premieres February 9, only on Netflix.
A Killer Paradox is based on Kkomabi’s webtoon of the same name, which won countless awards, including the New Artist Award at the Korea Contents Awards, Today’s Korean Cartoon Award, and the Jury Prize at the Reader’s Cartoon Grand Awards. Shocking readers for its sensational storytelling, the webtoon explores themes of sin and punishment through Lee Tang, the vigilante who only murders criminals.
The cast of A Killer Paradox
- Choi Woo-shik (Parasite) as Lee Tang, a university student
- Son Suk-ku (D.P.) as Jang Nan-gam, a homicide detective
- Lee Hee-jun (Mouse) as Song Chon, a former cop
- Jo Seok-hyeon (The Man from Nowhere) as Kim Myeong-jin, aka Yeo Bu-il, a customer at the convenience store where Tang works
- Jung Yi-seo (Decision to Leave) as Seon Yeo-ok, a murder witness
- Hyun Bong-sik (Mouse) as Jang’s co-worker